Home » Travel Expenses

Travel Expenses 

For Foreigner:

Please bring following documents when you come to Kobe.

1. a copy of your passport
2. your travel itinerary
3. the receipt of the air ticket
4. the stub of boarding pass
5. the receipt of your hotel
6. Bank Transfer Information(please ask us)

1. Please send a copy of your return air ticket via e-mail after returning.
2. If you already sent us them, you have not to bring them again.

Thank you for your cooperation.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Kobe!


Copyright(c) 2013 JMLAB All Rights Reserved.